Program for taking notes

Hi, I have just found a program that may be great for taking notes of
your projects in a hierarchical manner.
Very polished and well thought. it is still a beta but works great, in
my experience.
www.evernote.com

Re:Program for taking notes

On 8 Jun 2005 03:34:17 -0700, "Alvaro GP" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:

Hi, I have just found a program that may be great for taking notes of
your projects in a hierarchical manner.
Very polished and well thought. it is still a beta but works great, in
my experience.

www.evernote.com
Alvaro,
Thanks for the tip. I have downloaded and tried it. First
impressions are very, very favourable. I do hope it is written in
Delphi as it looks very good, as well as being slick and intuitive in
operation.
I have been looking for such a product ever since Tornado Notes
stopped functioning with the introduction of Windows 95.
Regards
Allan Knox

Re:Program for taking notes

Allan G. Knox writes:
I do hope it is written in
Delphi as it looks very good, as well as being slick and intuitive in
operation.
Well.. believe it or not, it is written in Visual C++ 6.
When I think of the hard work they should do to achieve that look and
feel using VC++, I feel shivers..

Re:Program for taking notes

When I think of the hard work they should do to achieve that look and
feel using VC++, I feel shivers..
Maybe the UI design is done through html using some kind of MS rendering DLL.
-Bill

Re:Program for taking notes

btw - I downloaded the program, I love it.
Thanks for posting it.
-Bill