Bitmap printing with D7

2006-04-20 04:43:33 PM
delphi179
Hi
I try to print a bitmap.
the bitmap I have is, or should be about 20cm wide.
When I use it on word or corel or publisher I get the real width.
When I want to print it in a delphi program with Printer.Canvas.Draw I get a
tiny, but tiny, picture.
So what is the secret to print Bitmap?
regards
claude

Re:Bitmap printing with D7

Use the StretchDIBits instead Canvas.Draw:
www.scalabium.com/faq/dct0090.htm
Also don't forget to recalculate the sizes of bitmap because printer have
the another "resolution" than screen (pizels per inch)
"Claude Lec" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes