Re: The once-in-a-lifetime "I'm getting married" Castalia sale

2006-08-16 11:07:02 AM
delphi131
"Jacob Thurman" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
I have a personal announcement to make: On November 4, 2006, I am getting
married!
Superb. Marrying my wife 14 years ago was by far and away the best decision
I ever made, and it gets better every day. I hope you two enjoy each other
the way my wife and I enjoy each other. No matter what happens in the day,
no matter how discombobulated the work world may get, no matter how
stressful things might be, it all fades away and the universe makes perfect
sense once I get that hug when I get home.