Lischke's ColorPickerButton

2007-01-26 12:35:36 AM
delphi42
Hello,
Does anyone know how to get the 3d color triangle to appear in this
component? I can not figure it out. The web site clearly shows it open.
cheers
Marc Pelletier
Goldak Airborne Surveys

Re:Lischke's ColorPickerButton

If I remember correctly, you have to set the color to "custom"..
Nils
"Marc Pelletier" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>schreef in bericht

"Nils Haeck" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>wrote in news:45bbba98$XXXX@XXXXX.COM:
If I remember correctly, you have to set the color to "custom"..

I tried that and it only has the effect of making the default color black.
After diving into the code for a while I found the solution. You have to
set the CustomText property to something other than ''. The color comb only
appears if you click on the CustomCell, and that only gets drawn if there
is a message to put beside it.
I _suppose_ it makes sense, but it sure isn't intuitive.
cheers
Marc