TreeView with 2 text boxes per node

2007-12-05 06:23:21 AM
delphi2
Hello Everyone,
I need a TreeView with 2 text boxes per node instead of the normal one. I
already asked this and was pointed to the VirtualTree by Soft-Gem.
Unfortunatley most of the code is already written for a TreeView component
and if I could get something that used the TreeView class that would work
much better and save time.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Nick

Re:TreeView with 2 text boxes per node

Eltree is a freeware component from lmd www.lmd.de
It is very compatible with Treeview but also allows multicolumn.
Eg.
With Eltree.Items.additem(parentnode) do
Caption := ...
SubItems.Add();
SubItems.Add(); // like listview methods...
Data :=
End;
Rael

Nick P writes:
Hello Everyone,

I need a TreeView with 2 text boxes per node instead of the normal one. I
already asked this and was pointed to the VirtualTree by Soft-Gem.
Unfortunatley most of the code is already written for a TreeView component
and if I could get something that used the TreeView class that would work
much better and save time.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Nick

May be required some code change, but www.Bergsoft.net has that and much
more in the grid component. Worth a look IMHO.
Didier

Re:TreeView with 2 text boxes per node

Thanks for all your replies Rael and Didier. I just went ahead with some
owner drawing and the client said they don't actually need to edit the
second piece of information.
-Nick
"Rael" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

Data :=