Datadirect ODBC driver license message

2008-06-30 10:15:30 PM
delphi226
Hello:
After one year of using datadirect ODBC driver with Interbase 2007 in
one of our customers, today one message has appeared. It says
"You are not licensed to use this DataDirect Technologies ODBC driver
under the license you have purchased. If you wish to purchase a license
for use with this application, the you may use this driver for a period
of 15 days, during which time you are required to obtain a license.....
Thank you for your cooperation"
Of course IB2007 is licensed.
--

Re:Datadirect ODBC driver license message

Hi,
What is the Version number of the Driver?
Regards,
TAKAHASHI, Tomohiro