Fetch Progress

2003-11-16 01:48:06 AM
delphi2
I was wondering if there was a way to get the progress of how far along the
fetch is moving. I am grabbing images so they take awhile for them to
download. This way it can show the user how far along the download is.
--
Ryan Schoolman - Programmer & Application Architect
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:Fetch Progress

hi, you should use the property ExecuteOptions of the dataset setting it to
eoasyncfetch and so it wiil fire the onfetchprogress and onfetchcomplete
events.
bye and good work
alexander.