grid index out of range

2003-07-18 01:00:02 AM
delphi95
Hello,
I have the DBGrid problem.
I opened the DBGrid screen and the vertical scroll bar to the bottom dbgrid.
and then the error message show up 'grid index out of range'.
this message show up everytime when the DBGrid screen is opened.
Have you any idea ?
Please help me
Thanks.

Re:grid index out of range

I am using D7. I have a win2k server, 4 win98se clients and a single winxp
home client. On the Xp home machine, whenever multiple record are created
and saved, a "grid index out of range" error hangs the machine. This only
happens on the xp home machine. Any thoughts?
Neil Hegarty