Response.SendRedirect

2005-05-24 01:23:56 PM
delphi215
Hi,
I am having a problem after migrating from Win2k server to Win2003. (No
problem with Windows XP as well)
All my codes using Response.SendRedirect no longer works.
The pages simply hangs there.
I have did some check and verify my report is still being generate
successful but I cannot access it using
Response.SendRedirect('http://localhost/reprt.pdf');
Any suggestions or possible alternative? Basically i just need a redirection
to that file.
Thanks!
Aidi

Re:Response.SendRedirect

How about this:
Response.Content := Format('<html><head><meta http-equiv="refresh" '+
'content="0;url=http://%s"></head></html>', [your_url]);
HTH
Wilbert
"Aidi" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes