knode

2003-10-06 10:40:35 AM
delphi231
Have you tried knode in KDE 3.2 CVS?
It really rocks, I am writing this message with it.
The problem with a newsreader is there are a ton of free ones and most
people are not going to buy one unless it is really cheap.
Just my opinion on the matter :-)
Later,

Re:knode

Tony Caduto writes:
Have you tried knode in KDE 3.2 CVS?
It really rocks, I am writing this message with it.
The problem with a newsreader is there are a ton of free ones and most
people are not going to buy one unless it is really cheap.
Just my opinion on the matter :-)
I'm currently using KNode 0.7.2. from KDE 3.1. Name few enhancements that
was made from 3.1? Does it able to make offline reading as MS Outlook
Express?