Builder.com nominate your favorite software for a reader's choice award

2003-10-06 10:47:21 AM
delphi100
Hmm, this is interesting.
I was taking a look at a list on the builder.com website for possible
nominees for "Best Windows Development Tool". Borland Delphi6 is listed as
one of them. It also turns out that BD6 won 2nd place last year for Best
Windows Development Tool (VS.NET got first place).
Kylix and JBuilder won 1st place as well.
Check it out:
builder.com.com/5100-22-5074857.html (nominees for this year)
Last year's winners:
builder.com.com/5100-22-1064560.html
builder.com.com/5100-22-1064546.html

Re:Builder.com nominate your favorite software for a reader's choice award

"Michael Bennett" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>wrote in
Check it out:
builder.com.com/5100-22-5074857.html (nominees for this year)
A really interesting voting system they have. By e-mail <g>. And the format
of the ballot does not seem to be very machine-friendly. The person who has
to type it in is really poor.

Re:Builder.com nominate your favorite software for a reader's choice award

>Check it out:
>builder.com.com/5100-22-5074857.html (nominees for this year)

A really interesting voting system they have. By e-mail <g>.
Yes, and for me the email bounced. A very ineffective system compared to a
web form.
And the format
of the ballot does not seem to be very machine-friendly.
Indeed.
Lauchlan M

Re:Builder.com nominate your favorite software for a reader's choice award

"Lauchlan M" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
>>Check it out:
>>builder.com.com/5100-22-5074857.html (nominees for this year)
>
>A really interesting voting system they have. By e-mail <g>.

Yes, and for me the email bounced. A very ineffective system compared to a
web form.

Ugh. E-mail is so '90s. <g>You would think that CNET (or builder.com) would
keep up with the times and get a better voting mechanisim. Oh well.
-Michael Bennett