Re: EC Software announces Help & Manual 4

2005-08-02 05:08:30 PM
delphi264
Yes, I am aware of that. The image editor Impict and TNT Screen Capture are
very similar and should be merged into one program. Give TNT multiple layers
and Impict better screen capture capabilities. I totally agree with you. The
first step into this direction is made by removing hard-coded hotspots from
the images (now handled in Help & Manual).
Alexander Halser