Re: Remote Desktop Component

2005-06-19 12:22:38 AM
delphi203
If you look in this newsgroup back about June 6th there is a long thread
discussing this topic.
"Iwan Budihalim" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Hi there,
i need remote desktop component for delphi 6 that will run my application
like pc anywhere, anyone know ?

Thanks

Re: Remote Desktop Component

If you look in this newsgroup back about June 6th there is a long thread
discussing this topic.

It was actually started on the 4th, entitled "Delphi needs a Remote Control
component set".
-BKN

Re: Remote Desktop Component

Hi there,
i need remote desktop component for delphi 6 that will run my application
like pc anywhere, anyone know ?
Thanks

Re: Remote Desktop Component

Is it just me or does your reader also reports that Iwan's posts posted
tomorrow?
Header info seams correct though:
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 19:07:39 -0700
05:01:56 -0700)
I use XanaNews 1.17.3.1.
Sean

Re: Remote Desktop Component

yeah... but i missed that part.. i dont have any article started on 4th
june... where can I get it ?
"Bryce K. Nielsen" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
>If you look in this newsgroup back about June 6th there is a long thread
>discussing this topic.

It was actually started on the 4th, entitled "Delphi needs a Remote
Control
component set".

-BKN

Re: Remote Desktop Component

got it... I have just saw the last article at borland web site
Thanks