ActivLicense - "EPrivilege" exception

2007-03-20 09:31:28 AM
delphi72
Hello
After changing some code that does not affect the licensing I am now getting
an "EPrivilege" occuring in the Main Constructor after calling ActivLicense
Run() member function.
What is causing this and how can I fix it ??
Also I cannot log on to your forum. My username is "David"
Regards
David

Re:ActivLicense - "EPrivilege" exception

Hello David,
Like I said, please send me more details or sample to reproduce the problem
on forum or by email.
Your forum account is enabled, you can login and
I stay at your service !
Best regards,
B.Bruno
Ionworx Tech. Support