Monitoring mouse-movement and keypresses.

2004-11-04 06:48:02 PM
delphi185
Hi.
I'm trying to figure out how I can monitor system-wide mouse movements and
keypresses.
I've tried to use the SetWindowsHookEx to set system hooks, but for some
reason my procedures are never called.
If anyone has experience with this, please point me in the right direction.
Best Regards,
Tom Reiertsen,
Reiertsen Software Systems.

Re:Monitoring mouse-movement and keypresses.

torry.net/vcl/system/keys/amhotkeys.zip
torry.net/vcl/system/keys/fngb2202.exe
torry.net/vcl/system/keys/syshot.zip
Torrys Components>System>Keys and Keyboard
contains a lot commercial offerings too.
Martin

Martin Waldenburg writes:

Torrys Components>System>Keys and Keyboard
contains a lot commercial offerings too.

Hi Martin!
Thanks a lot! I don't know why I didn't check Torry's first. :)
Tom.