Out of bordom..

2005-01-22 05:44:20 AM
delphi44
I was looking to do something Id seen on a group here, which was create
an activex component out of a delphi thing I had... only the
file->new->activex... Mine is missing, I have delphi 5 enterprise...
I probalby stripped some package I need to make it happen, anyone able
to tell me which one to re-enable?

Re:Out of bordom..

"Liz" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
I was looking to do something Id seen on a group here, which was create
an activex component out of a delphi thing I had... only the
file->new->activex... Mine is missing, I have delphi 5 enterprise...

I probalby stripped some package I need to make it happen, anyone able
to tell me which one to re-enable?
Is that Subject line short for "Out of the Borland Kingdom?"
Or were you trying to spell "boredom?"
Hint1: Technical questions are best asked in the technical
groups, and I believe there's one for ActiveX.
Hint2: The help file should tell you the unit the component
is found in.
Rick Carter
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:Out of bordom..

Rick Carter writes:
Is that Subject line short for "Out of the Borland Kingdom?"
Or were you trying to spell "boredom?"
Im dyslexic, and this thing doesnt have a spell checker.
Hint2: The help file should tell you the unit the component
is found in.
Its not a component, and no it doesnt.

Re:Out of bordom..

Liz writes:
Rick Carter writes:

>Is that Subject line short for "Out of the Borland Kingdom?"
>Or were you trying to spell "boredom?"

Im dyslexic, and this thing doesnt have a spell checker.
It does, if you install ISpell.
www.gnu.org/software/ispell/ispell.html
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] rvelthuis.bei.t-online.de
"Silence is argument carried out by other means."

Re:Out of bordom..

Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] writes:
It does, if you install ISpell.

www.gnu.org/software/ispell/ispell.html
I have Ispell on my linux box, but Ive already got a whole bunch
speller things here, just not ispell and I dont need it for anything
else, and mostly people are forgiving for odd spellos

Re:Out of bordom..

Liz <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
and mostly people are forgiving for odd spellos
I am ( just be forgiving with my english syntax errors hehe )
--
Have you seen Marillion's Marbles? Visit www.marillion.com and get in
touch with the most amazing music...