Delphi 7 and Wine

2005-02-19 07:53:35 PM
delphi81
Hi,
Is it possible to have Delphi 7 running in Linux via Wine? If yes, can anyone
suggest any information on how can it be done? TIA.
Cheers,
Phillip Flores

Re:Delphi 7 and Wine

Phillip Flores writes:

Is it possible to have Delphi 7 running in Linux via Wine? If yes, can anyone
suggest any information on how can it be done? TIA.

Cheers,
Phillip Flores
We have run Delphi-App (D6) with DB-Access (ADS Local Server) and
Unicode (ElPack) run unter Wine. But this was done by a other employee,
so I can not give you any details
Bernhard

Re:Delphi 7 and Wine

Phillip Flores writes:
Is it possible to have Delphi 7 running in Linux via Wine? If yes, can
anyone suggest any information on how can it be done? TIA.
As long as you have wine installed from what I remember its fairly
straight forward..

Re:Delphi 7 and Wine

1. download and install wine
2. download and install winetools
3. work trough the base packs of winetools
4. install delphi 7 and have fun
"Phillip Flores" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes