New Head of Marketing, Developers, Web Development, Sales

2006-12-19 12:51:05 PM
delphi234
I hereby nominate insert_name as the new Head of Marketing, Developers, Web
Design, and Sales at CodeGear.
Do I have a second....

Re:New Head of Marketing, Developers, Web Development, Sales

I nominate insert_name for the kill-file.
"geikelite" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
I hereby nominate insert_name as the new Head of Marketing, Developers, Web
Design, and Sales at CodeGear.

Do I have a second....

Re:New Head of Marketing, Developers, Web Development, Sales

On further reflection, I think we have a re-occurrence of a phenomenon we
had a few years ago. I speculate that insert-name is probably 12-15 years
old. Has discovered this NG and is having his/her way with it.
The best way to deal with this child is to completely ignore it is presence
here.
-----Jon-----
"Jon Springs" <jspringsATjontandsheDOTorg>writes

>I hereby nominate insert_name as the new Head of Marketing, Developers,
>Web Design, and Sales at CodeGear.
>
>Do I have a second....

Re:New Head of Marketing, Developers, Web Development, Sales

"geikelite" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
I hereby nominate insert_name as the new Head of Marketing, Developers, Web
Design, and Sales at CodeGear.
Yeah, I am sure the sunny disposition he displays here on these newsgroups
will do wonders for attracting customers to CodeGear.

geikelite writes:
I hereby nominate insert_name as the new Head of Marketing, Developers, Web
Design, and Sales at CodeGear.

Do I have a second....

That's /exactly/ what CodeGear did: they <Insert_name>and it was... Lisa
thanks <Insert_name>for that.
See it works: just a handy place holder. ie nothing to see here
Didier