Re: StarTeam

2007-05-17 06:04:53 PM
delphi42
I don't remember too well, but I think one must install the licence in the
server manager first or at least as well and the assign the user to it.

I did that, but I don't know what key to use. The one included in the box
doesn't seem to be right.

Re: StarTeam

Call installation support. it is free.
Everything You Need to Know About InterBase Character Sets:
blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/articles/403.aspx

Re: StarTeam

Call installation support. it is free.

I just did. Look what I got...
Error 500--Internal Server Error
From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
10.5.1 500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from
fulfilling the request.

Re: StarTeam

Jennifer-Ashley writes:
I just did. Look what I got...
My phone doesn't do that.
I said *call* install support.
support.borland.com/entry.jspa
Useful articles about InterBase development:
blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/category/21.aspx

Re: StarTeam

I said *call* install support.

Nonetheless, don't you think that a message like that shouldn't occur when
trying to enter a support case?

Re: StarTeam

Jennifer-Ashley writes:
Nonetheless, don't you think that a message like that shouldn't occur
when trying to enter a support case?
I agree, but I am more concerned with helping you fix your actual
problem than with fixing Borland support.
Useful articles about InterBase development:
blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/category/21.aspx

Re: StarTeam

I agree, but I am more concerned with helping you fix your actual
problem than with fixing Borland support.

That is so kind of you

Re: StarTeam

Jennifer-Ashley writes:
>I don't remember too well, but I think one must install the licence in the
>server manager first or at least as well and the assign the user to it.

I did that, but I don't know what key to use. The one included in the box
doesn't seem to be right.
IIRC, one of the Delphi's shipped with StarTeam keys that omitted one
digit from the server key. The user key and server key should end in the
same set of digits, if you look at them the pattern is pretty obvious.
--
-Brion
There's no such thing as 'one, true way;'