URGENT HELP: Resolution mismatch!

I know this has been asked before but I didn't think it would affect me!
I developed my thesis in Delphi 2.01 always using the 1024x768
resolution I use at home.

I'm currently setting up the stuff for my defense and I just found out
that the LCD projector I have available only handles VGA resolution!
When I run my program it takes up the whole screen!

This is the only LCD I have available and I'm supposed to make my
presentation tomorrow!! Help! What do I do? How should I recompile my
application? Is there a quick fix? Is it just a matter of resizing the
form?

I need to now ASAP!!

Thanks in advance,

--
"Yes," said the skull. "Quit while you're a head, that's what I say."

           http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/p/peguaris/WWW/
              ***************************************
              *        Pavel E. Guarisma N.         *
              *       pegua...@eos.ncsu.edu         *
              *                                     *
              *Operations Research Graduate Program *
              *  North Carolina State University    *
              ***************************************

Re:URGENT HELP: Resolution mismatch!

>This is the only LCD I have available and I'm supposed to make my
>presentation tomorrow!! Help! What do I do? How should I recompile my
>application? Is there a quick fix? Is it just a matter of resizing the
>form?

Check out the TI called something like "Form Display at Different
Resolutions" at
http://www.borland.com/devsupport/delphi/ti_list/

Thanks,
Brad