Refreshing screen with TURBO VISION

Hello,

I have a problem with TURBO VISION.
I wrote a program witch open a menu bar and some windows.
Further I open a graphic screen and when close it, the menu doesn't come back.
If you know a way to refresh the screen with TURBO VISION could you please mail
it to me.

Thank you for your help.....

J-M KISSLING
E-MAIL:  KISSL...@EICN.ETNA.CH

Re:Refreshing screen with TURBO VISION

In article <1995Sep13.143719.1201@neli00> bil...@eicn.etna.ch writes:
>Subject: Refreshing screen with TURBO VISION
>From: bil...@eicn.etna.ch
>Date: 13 Sep 95 14:37:19 WET
>I have a problem with TURBO VISION.
>I wrote a program witch open a menu bar and some windows.
>Further I open a graphic screen and when close it, the menu doesn't come back.
>If you know a way to refresh the screen with TURBO VISION could you please mail
>it to me.

Greetings,
            I am not sure if I am correct or not, but I think you should call
the Application^.Update method, which is supposed to update the screen.

Carl Eric Codre aka Black One.
cecod...@andrew.sca.usherb.ca
carl.cod...@evening.magicnet.com

Re:Refreshing screen with TURBO VISION

In article <1995Sep13.143719.1201@neli00>, bil...@eicn.etna.ch writes:
> Hello,

> I have a problem with TURBO VISION.
> I wrote a program witch open a menu bar and some windows.
> Further I open a graphic screen and when close it, the menu doesn't come back.
> If you know a way to refresh the screen with TURBO VISION could you please mail
> it to me.

Hi,
try the following routines:

Switch from TV to graphics:

PROCEDURE TVINIT;
BEGIN
  DoneSysError;
  DoneEvents;
  DoneVideo;
  DoneMemory;
  GraphDirver := Detect;
  InitGraph(GraphDrivveer, GraphMode, '');
END;

Switch back to TV:

PROCEDURE TVGRDONE;
BEGIN
  InitMemory;
  InitVideo;
  InitEvents;
  InitSysError;
  Application^.ReDraw;
END;

Hope this helps,

Michael

| Michael Hermann                 herman...@fhi-berlin.mpg.de      |
| Fritz-Haber-Institut der MPG    Phone 030 8413 4224              |
| Faradyweg 4-6                   Fax   030 8413 4101              |
| 14195 Berlin                                                     |

bil...@eicn.etna.ch (billod) wrote on 13.09.95 the following:

> Hello,

> I have a problem with TURBO VISION.
> I wrote a program witch open a menu bar and some windows.
> Further I open a graphic screen and when close it, the menu doesn't come
> back. If you know a way to refresh the screen with TURBO VISION could you

Try out the following

   Application^.SetScreenMode (ScreenMode);
   Application^.ReDraw;

I my program, that works fine..

Armin

## CrossPoint v3.02 R ##

Re:Refreshing screen with TURBO VISION

In article: <cecodere.4.30575...@andrew.sca.usherb.ca>

cecod...@andrew.sca.usherb.ca (CARL-ERIC CODERE) writes:

>In article <1995Sep13.143719.1201@neli00> bil...@eicn.etna.ch writes:
>>Subject: Refreshing screen with TURBO VISION
>>From: bil...@eicn.etna.ch
>>Date: 13 Sep 95 14:37:19 WET

>>I have a problem with TURBO VISION.
>>I wrote a program witch open a menu bar and some windows.
>>Further I open a graphic screen and when close it, the menu doesn't come back.
>>If you know a way to refresh the screen with TURBO VISION could you please
mail
>>it to me.

>Greetings,
>            I am not sure if I am correct or not, but I think you should call
>the Application^.Update method, which is supposed to update the screen.

Close. It's actually Application^.Redraw

--  Jay

| Jason Burgon    EMail ja...@jayman.demon.co.uk |