Button on DBCtrlGrid

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knows a way of putting a button onto a panel in
the dbctrlgrid???

Would really apprecate some input/ideas on how best to do this.

Thanks

Joanne Cooper

Re:Button on DBCtrlGrid

You can use Panel with the following code for the OnMouseDown / OnMouseUp
events:

procedure TForm1.Panel1MouseDown(Sender: TObject; Button: TMouseButton;
  Shift: TShiftState; X, Y: Integer);
begin
 Panel1.BevelInner :=  bvLowered;
end;

procedure TForm1.Panel1MouseUp(Sender: TObject; Button: TMouseButton;
  Shift: TShiftState; X, Y: Integer);
begin
 Panel1.BevelInner :=  bvRaised;
end;

I dosn't look exactly like the button but it is close.  The OnClick event is
up to you.

Hope this helps.

"Joanne Cooper" <jcoo...@vigilhealth.com> wrote in message

> Hi all,

> I was wondering if anyone knows a way of putting a button onto a panel in
> the dbctrlgrid???

> Would really apprecate some input/ideas on how best to do this.

> Thanks

> Joanne Cooper

Other Threads