Help: GPFault with MDI child form

I have an MDI application which creates MDI childs at runtime (not in
autocreation, but on clicking the menu). When i want to close an MDI
child i assign cafree to the action variable in the onclose event. What
happens is that after a number of opening/closing MDI childs (about 6 or
7 times) i get a GPFault error. I can't explain myself this. Can someone
of you ?
Thanks in advance !

Re:Help: GPFault with MDI child form

Are you doing something in the Form OnClose event?

Demy Mortelliti <box3...@box.infomark.it> wrote in article
<34646014.2...@box.infomark.it>...

> I have an MDI application which creates MDI childs at runtime (not in
> autocreation, but on clicking the menu). When i want to close an MDI
> child i assign cafree to the action variable in the onclose event. What
> happens is that after a number of opening/closing MDI childs (about 6 or
> 7 times) i get a GPFault error. I can't explain myself this. Can someone
> of you ?
> Thanks in advance !

Other Threads