Pack of Paradox tables (DbiDoRestructure) fails

Hi,

I still don't know why Paradox tables need to be packed every now and
then.
It seems to be usefull however so I provided a pack option in my program
using DbiDoRestructure which worked fine until now.

Customers are now reporting that starting this pack operation, puts the
program in an endless-loop.

Does this problem sound familiar to any of you out there and (even more
important) is there something I can do about it.
FYI: I use quite a lot of BLOB's in this program.

Any hint, clue or sympathy is welcome

Thanks in advance, Nelis

PS: please reply to my personal mail address

Re:Pack of Paradox tables (DbiDoRestructure) fails

Nelis Bijl wrote:
> I still don't know why Paradox tables need to be packed every now and
> then.
> It seems to be usefull however so I provided a pack option in my program
> using DbiDoRestructure which worked fine until now.

> Customers are now reporting that starting this pack operation, puts the
> program in an endless-loop.

> Does this problem sound familiar to any of you out there and (even more

No.

They sometimes need to be repacked because they have holes in them from
purges, etc.  Works fine for me and my clients.

Andrew
--
Andrew Gabb
 email: ag...@tpgi.com.au