MOUSE IN VESA MODE?!

Dear Guys,
Please help me!

I have a BGI driver called svga256.bgi
It is great! I can make 800x600/256 color and 1024x768/256 color
 graphic modes and use graph.tpu's procedures in those modes.

However the mouse cannot be used in these modes. I tried several
programs but all of them have problems.
Sometimes there are 3-4-5, or more mouse cursors on the display in
one time, sometimes the software collapses.
Replacing the original mouse by Getimage, putimage results in a
"breaking" movement, the mouse cannot be moved pixel by pixel
only by 16 pixels so the mouse seems breaking.

If you know or have a PERFECTLY WORKING mouse program
in PASCAL for SVGA modes please let me know.

Thanks in advance
Joseph-Hungary
szjo...@ns.polifoam.hu

Re:MOUSE IN VESA MODE?!

Joseph Szadai wrote:

> Dear Guys,
> Please help me!

> I have a BGI driver called svga256.bgi
> It is great! I can make 800x600/256 color and 1024x768/256 color
>  graphic modes and use graph.tpu's procedures in those modes.

> However the mouse cannot be used in these modes. I tried several
> programs but all of them have problems.
> Sometimes there are 3-4-5, or more mouse cursors on the display in
> one time, sometimes the software collapses.
> Replacing the original mouse by Getimage, putimage results in a
> "breaking" movement, the mouse cannot be moved pixel by pixel
> only by 16 pixels so the mouse seems breaking.

Look for "Patrick's GUI" in the graphics chapter of the TP-links
site, also look for Stefan Goehlers GrafX unit and many other
examples, hints, units...

Franz Glaser

Other Threads