Detect mouse click outside application

I want my program to detect mouse clicks, and i want it to be
system-wide, and i want to be able to detect both right and left
button, if you know that API please reply here!

Thanks anyway!

Re:Detect mouse click outside application

Hello

You need to learn about system-wide hooks. See on the help about
SetWindowsHookEx API function.

> I want my program to detect mouse clicks, and i want it to be
> system-wide, and i want to be able to detect both right and left
> button, if you know that API please reply here!

Other Threads