Delphi 5/InstallShield Express Version?

Can anyone tell me what version of InstallShield Express comes bundled
with D5?

Thanks
Clare

Re:Delphi 5/InstallShield Express Version?

Mine came with 2.12 (62) according to the About box.

HTH,
Brian

Clare skrev i meldingen <387515df.27717...@news.flex.com>...

>Can anyone tell me what version of InstallShield Express comes bundled
>with D5?

I don't know about D5, but for the previos Delphi version, it's the
version that doesn't work...;-)

(by god, am I witty today...)

IMHO, you are usually better off with another tool than InstallShield
Express. My favourite is Wise, and I've seen others recommending Inno
Setup, a shareware version, I believe...

--
Bjoerge Saether
Consultant / Developer

Re:Delphi 5/InstallShield Express Version?

> Can anyone tell me what version of InstallShield Express comes bundled
> with D5?

pretty long name:

"InstallShieldExpress 2.12 for Delphi 5 Limited Edition"

Other Threads