ORA-01410 (Oracle 8: Invalid row ID error ) with BDE5.01

ORA-01410 (Oracle 8: Invalid row ID error ) with  BDE5.01

Hi

when I try to update twice the same row in a table (whithout change the  row
selected) we obtain the ORA-01410, and the update is rejected
This happen with TTable component using BDE 5.01

thanks for any help

Fidel Lagos

Re:ORA-01410 (Oracle 8: Invalid row ID error ) with BDE5.01

Are you using the Oracle 8 drivers?  Using the Ora73 driver will cause this
error message.  To use the O8 native driver you need to set the dll32 to SQLORA8
and the vendor init to OCI.dll and you need Oracle 8.0.4 or higher.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human.

Other Threads