Calling MS SQL 6.5 LARGE Stored procedures

My procedure is doing a lot of work and it is much complicated, but anyway,
if I call it (or cause anything to call it) from a Deplhi 3 Application, it
may not finish its work at all (just break out somwhere). Though if I call
it from WISQL it works correctly.

Re:Calling MS SQL 6.5 LARGE Stored procedures

Have You tried to make a small Stored procedure that calls the large stored
procedure ???

I don't know if it works but if there is no problems with using ISQL, then
it might be a solution :-))

Good Luck

--
Allan Bentsen
SystemsConsultant

Constantine V. {*word*224}OV <jh...@kvamos.msk.ru> skrev i artiklen
<01bd0421$d6d81840$43d3d3d3@jhvhs>...

> My procedure is doing a lot of work and it is much complicated, but
anyway,
> if I call it (or cause anything to call it) from a Deplhi 3 Application,
it
> may not finish its work at all (just break out somwhere). Though if I
call
> it from WISQL it works correctly.

Re:Calling MS SQL 6.5 LARGE Stored procedures

Any TSQL statement size increasing (insiade a transaction) results in
smaller number of rows that are calculated inside the while
@@fetch_status...
(If call it from another proc ^^ happens)

Allan Bentsen <a_bent...@hotmail.com> wrote in article
<01bd047a$92d81d80$7b971...@4D2.tst.dk>...

> Have You tried to make a small Stored procedure that calls the large
stored
> procedure ???

> I don't know if it works but if there is no problems with using ISQL,
then
> it might be a solution :-))

Other Threads