Linking TreeView to RichEdit !!!! Help Please

Hello;
      I am in the midst of designing a application that I want
to make calls from a ListView to the RichEdit.

Using Delphi 6
Demostration of what I would like for it to do??
-->
  Within' the Listview i want to have links that when Clicked on
will input the text that I have encluded within' the Code.

Like click on the TreeView link and it will input:

 hello how are you today          <---- this will appear
within' the RichEdit.

To whome replies please give me a nice little code sample that
will make that call for me, and if there are any {*word*60}ional components
that I may need to add to the project in order for this to work.

Thank you
Wayne

  I hope that I wrote this good enough.
And I hope that I am in the Right newsgroup. as I seem to always
submit questions into the wrong newsgroup.

p.s.  I am new at Delphi but am catching on pretty quick.
Some things I can pretty much figuire out and work around.
But this has me stumped!!

  To all I thank you

Re:Linking TreeView to RichEdit !!!! Help Please

In article <3b8cd4ea_1@dnews>, Wayne wrote:
>       I am in the midst of designing a application that I want
> to make calls from a ListView to the RichEdit.

Wayne, i answered your previous post. Have a bit more patience. Many of
us only scan the group once per day, so wait at least 24 hours before you
repost a question.