DBTreeview

Hi all,

I' m using the freeware-component DBTreeview  (Delphi 4 enviroment) for my
projects .
Now i have decide to update to Delphi 5 but can't find the DBTreeview for
the new Delphi version.
Does anybody have some informations or an alternate treeview with
database-access to suggest (no matter if free or not)?

Thanks in advance.

Vangelis Giannelakis
Germany

Re:DBTreeview

VirtualTreeView from Mike Lischke is always worth a look. Not only because
it's free. See www.lischke-online.de

Greetings

--
Sebastian Modersohn
ChoosePill components

Re:DBTreeview

Try DBFlyTreeView (www.imcasys.com/dflytree.htm), it package include
FlyTreeView, TPropertiesTree (runtime properties inspector, not depend from
dsgnintf.pas), TRapidTree, TTreeCollection components and classes.
ADOFlyTree (DBFlyTree not depended from BDE) coming soon and will be
included into DBFlyTreeView package

"Vangelis Giannelakis" <evangel...@web.de> ???Y/???Y ?????
???Y??: news:3a8d40fb_1@dnews...

> Hi all,

> I' m using the freeware-component DBTreeview  (Delphi 4 enviroment) for my
> projects .
> Now i have decide to update to Delphi 5 but can't find the DBTreeview for
> the new Delphi version.
> Does anybody have some informations or an alternate treeview with
> database-access to suggest (no matter if free or not)?

> Thanks in advance.

> Vangelis Giannelakis
> Germany

Re:DBTreeview

http://www.devexpress.com

Their ExpressDBTree was voted runner-up for the best Database tool in this
year's Delphi Informant Reader's Choice Awards!

Not free, but really good.

HTH

Bastian

"Vangelis Giannelakis" <evangel...@web.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Hi all,

> I' m using the freeware-component DBTreeview  (Delphi 4 enviroment) for my
> projects .
> Now i have decide to update to Delphi 5 but can't find the DBTreeview for
> the new Delphi version.
> Does anybody have some informations or an alternate treeview with
> database-access to suggest (no matter if free or not)?

> Thanks in advance.

> Vangelis Giannelakis
> Germany

Other Threads