OnKeyDown and VK Codes confusion

Hello,

Virtual-key codes show that VK_DECIMAL=110, VK_DIVIDE=111, but
OnKeyDown event shows me that var Key equal 190 for decimal point, and
191 for divide sign (forward slash).
Also, ascii table shows for decimal point 46, for division - 47.
Why numbers are different? May be I have to use not ASCII table.
This is confused me because 'x' character gave me right number 88 in
OnKeyDown event, in the table and virtual-key codes (I can't prove it
because system did not recognise VK_X).
I use Windows NT. Please, explain me the difference, because when I use
OnKeyPress event it shows back correct character (fortunately, not key
as a word).

--
Best regards,
Fred Fonar