$1000/week Donating {*word*237}

Is the {*word*237} of Delphi programmers in high demand?
Or do you suppose they are particularly competent in jerking off?

--

SGS Information Engineering
The World of Null A http://www.nulla-world.com

ste...@mki.com wrote in message <150298235...@mki.com>...
>visit http://206.67.50.45/
>If you are a healthy male between the ages of 18-45 and are seriously

interested in participating and earning up to $1000 weekly through various
{*word*237} donor programs in the following US states and Canadian Provinces,
visit http://206.67.50.45/

Re:$1000/week Donating {*word*237}

Chuck Salvo wrote:
> Is the {*word*237} of Delphi programmers in high demand?
> Or do you suppose they are particularly competent in jerking off?

> --

> SGS Information Engineering
> The World of Null A http://www.nulla-world.com
> ste...@mki.com wrote in message <150298235...@mki.com>...
> >visit http://206.67.50.45/
> >If you are a healthy male between the ages of 18-45 and are seriously

> interested in participating and earning up to $1000 weekly through
> various
> {*word*237} donor programs in the following US states and Canadian
> Provinces,
> visit http://206.67.50.45/

   I've heard that the want to invade mars... So the're looking for high
tech guys...
So it makes sens to leave an message in the delphi newsgroups...

P.S. Why aren't there any locations in Holland, because taking the plane
to US goes a little bit far. Then I prefer to leave the mess with my
GrXXXXX...

Marco

Other Threads