BACKUP & RESTORE

If you are using IB 6.0, use the TIBBackupService and TIBRestoreService
components on the Admin page.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
Have you ever met a lady screaming angst potential?

Re:BACKUP & RESTORE

What are the best way to backup & restore interbase database from a client
side?

Re:BACKUP & RESTORE

Is there any other way other than using TIBBackupService and
TIBRestoreService components such as APIs

thanx @ lot

"Jeff Overcash (TeamB)" <overc...@onramp.net> wrote in message

> If you are using IB 6.0, use the TIBBackupService and TIBRestoreService
> components on the Admin page.

> Chua Wen Kiat wrote:

> > What are the best way to backup & restore interbase database from a
client
> > side?

> --
> Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
>       (Please do not email me directly unless  asked. Thank You)
> Have you ever met a lady screaming angst potential?
> Have you ever dreamed of romance no matter how experimental?
> Have you ever felt an alien drifting back into your hometown?
> Did you think you were buying safety when you bought that piece of ground?
>              (Fish)

Re:BACKUP & RESTORE

You can work through GBak, the command line utility.  The two components just
wrap up that API so you can use the API in the same way.  The API is only
available in IB 6.0.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
Have you ever met a lady screaming angst potential?
Have you ever dreamed of romance no matter how experimental?
Have you ever felt an alien drifting back into your hometown?
Did you think you were buying safety when you bought that piece of ground?
             (Fish)

Other Threads