displaying available tables in a database

how do I display all the tables available in a database using code. I would
like the contents to be displayed in a combobox, once I have entered a valid
database name.

Re:displaying available tables in a database

procedure FillMyComboBox(DName : string);
begin
    Session.GetTableNames(DName, '', True, False, MyComboBox.Items);
    MyComboBox.ItemIndex := 0;
end;

Alfred.

"Roy" <butch...@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht news:3c10d8e2_2@dnews...

> how do I display all the tables available in a database using code. I
would
> like the contents to be displayed in a combobox, once I have entered a
valid
> database name.

Other Threads