D5 Trial Expiration Again

My Delphi 5 trial has expired again, with about 40 days left to run.

We are planning to buy Delphi 5 next week, so I hope we don't have similar
problems with the real thing.

Please send me the fix again.

Thanks.

Re:D5 Trial Expiration Again

I've sent you the patch. You won't have problems with the
full version because it has no time lock like the trial.

--
Kind Regards,

Steve Peters
Borland Developer Support

Please do not send discussion group posts directly
to me as they may be ignored. Responses should be
posted directly to the newsgroups where they may be
shared by all.

Disclaimer:
http://www.borland.com/devsupport/disclaim.html

Colin Marshall wrote:
> My Delphi 5 trial has expired again, with about 40 days left to run.

> We are planning to buy Delphi 5 next week, so I hope we don't have similar
> problems with the real thing.

> Please send me the fix again.

> Thanks.

Other Threads