BPW 7.0, graph unit problem

Hi.

I am experiencing a problem  TPwindows 7.0, I am trying to use the GRAPH
function and procedure, but get an error message: can't find graph.tpw
I cant find this file in the BP directory.

Can anyone help me with this problem, really need to use this function.
It's been 10 years since I've used TP or TPW so I'm a bit rusty.

Any help greatle appreciated

Remi,
Norway

Re:BPW 7.0, graph unit problem

"Remi R?geberg" wrote:
> I am experiencing a problem  TPwindows 7.0, I am trying to use the GRAPH
> function and procedure, but get an error message: can't find graph.tpw
> I cant find this file in the BP directory.

The unit Graph is meant for use with DOS programs only. You must use the
Windows procedures and functions.

If you are compiling a DOS program, set "Compile, Target" to either real
mode or protected mode.

Re:BPW 7.0, graph unit problem

In article <tElh4.7707$in5.127...@news1.online.no>, Remi R?geberg

<spam-remiar-no...@online.no> wrote:
> I am experiencing a problem  TPwindows 7.0, I am trying to use the GRAPH
> function and procedure, but get an error message: can't find graph.tpw
> I cant find this file in the BP directory.

There is no graph unit for Windows available, only for Dos.

Jonas

Other Threads