Maximum TBitmap size ?????

Did I read somewhere previously that a Delphi TBitmap is limited to
64K in size ?

If so, how do you get around it ?

Thanks in advance.

---------------------------------
Casey Charlton
ca...@larouss.demon.co.uk

Re:Maximum TBitmap size ?????

On Mon, 27 Nov 1995 16:36:00 GMT, ca...@larouss.demon.co.uk (Casey

Charlton) wrote:
>Did I read somewhere previously that a Delphi TBitmap is limited to
>64K in size ?

Nope. TBitmap can handle large bitmaps. Try it!
--
Ray Lischner         (li...@tempest-sw.com)
Tempest Software, Corvallis, Oregon, USA

Re:Maximum TBitmap size ?????

ca...@larouss.demon.co.uk (Casey Charlton) wrote:
>Did I read somewhere previously that a Delphi TBitmap is limited to
>64K in size ?

You can try loading a big bitmap into a TImage's Picture (the bitmap
being assigned to a TBtmap object). I can't find any problem except
for poor colors and speed for  24bit color bitmaps.

Regards
Wai Wong

Other Threads