Date/time edit masking validation

Does anyone know of a particular component that has masking which does
validation for time and date. I've been using editmask box but this doesn't
provide any validation. (which doesn't make any sense since it have a edit
mask for specific time formats ie long and short date) seems to me like
waste. This functionality would be more beneficial to the developer if it
provided basic validation... (not letting users enter 99:99 pm for a time).
I'm a previous VB user and I was/am pretty disappointed the Borland left
this out of their Delphi product.

Anyway, if anyone knows of any add-on components that performs validation,
please let me know.

Thanks

Brian

Re:Date/time edit masking validation

Check standard component  TDateTimePicker.
_________________________
Gary
http://www.delphiforfun.org
_________________________

"Brian" <b1...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Does anyone know of a particular component that has masking which does
> validation for time and date. I've been using editmask box but this
doesn't
> provide any validation. (which doesn't make any sense since it have a edit
> mask for specific time formats ie long and short date) seems to me like
> waste. This functionality would be more beneficial to the developer if it
> provided basic validation... (not letting users enter 99:99 pm for a
time).
> I'm a previous VB user and I was/am pretty disappointed the Borland left
> this out of their Delphi product.

> Anyway, if anyone knows of any add-on components that performs validation,
> please let me know.

> Thanks

> Brian

Other Threads