Record/ key deleted while using locate in MSSQL7

I get a "Record / key deleted" while using table1.locate in MSSQL7.
it started after I changed the index of the table
first index :id,date
altered  index:id,date,department,company
Someone knows why?
Thanks for help...

Re:Record/ key deleted while using locate in MSSQL7

Aykut,

   I don't know why exactly, but one (big) problem is that you are using
TTables against a SQL server.  You are going to run into a lot more
problems, so before you get too far into development, switch to using
TQuerys and select only the records the client requests.

Good luck,
krf

Aykut U?ar wrote in message <88dc9d$l...@bornews.borland.com>...
>I get a "Record / key deleted" while using table1.locate in MSSQL7.
>it started after I changed the index of the table
>first index :id,date
>altered  index:id,date,department,company
>Someone knows why?
>Thanks for help...

Other Threads