TDBCheckBox component

Is there a way to change the color of the box that actually has the
check mark in it. When I disable other components I can make their color
clbtnface and then when enabled make them clwindow. I can do this for
all other components but when I change the color on this component the
littel check box does not seem to change. Is there a way I can do this?

Jim

Re:TDBCheckBox component

Jim Garber wrote in message <381D601D.4AFD7...@erinet.com>...
>Is there a way to change the color of the box that actually has the
>check mark in it. When I disable other components I can make their color
>clbtnface and then when enabled make them clwindow. I can do this for
>all other components but when I change the color on this component the
>littel check box does not seem to change. Is there a way I can do this?

The color is controlled by Windows. You would have to write your own
checkbox component to change this.

--
Wayne Niddery - WinWright Consulting
I'm a Daddy! Curtis Tomoki Niddery, born Oct 29, 1999

Other Threads