D5/DCC32 not working on Win2K

I have just installed D5 Enterprise and update pack on Win2K.  I cannot get
dcc32 to work - it does not show any signs of life at all.  From a dos
command window, I cd to the bin directory and then type "dcc32.exe /?".  On
my old system (NT4), this would result in a list of the options.  On my
Win2K system, I simply get the dos prompt back after a couple of seconds (no
output).  I can compile and run a simple program from the IDE without any
problems.  I feel like I must be missing something small but obvious, but I
can't figure it out.  Anyone have any ideas what I can check to figure this
one out?  Thanks,

Ken Green