sucker!!!

Just started to look at Delphi 2.0 today.
Entered the HelpFiles.
Looked up at FormStyleProperty, went to
See also,
There you can go to the keyword Main Form
And I ended up at:
LookUpSourceFields property.

And several others topics have errors,
eg. cant find either propery or events on components etc.etc.

OK, its details, but for one who uses the helpfiles a source
for quick information it is annoying.
Or is it me and my computer???

jar...@sn.no
Jarle Nerland, Oslo, Norway
fax   : 47 - 22 29 35 28
phone : 47 - 9483 7548

Re:sucker!!!

In a contribution about sucker!!!, jar...@sn.no wrote:

>From: jar...@sn.no (Jarle Nerland)
>Date: Sun, 14 Apr 1996 20:40:48 GMT

>Just started to look at Delphi 2.0 today.
>Entered the HelpFiles.
>Looked up at FormStyleProperty, went to
>See also,
>There you can go to the keyword Main Form
>And I ended up at:
>LookUpSourceFields property.

>And several others topics have errors,
>eg. cant find either propery or events on components etc.etc.

>OK, its details, but for one who uses the helpfiles a source
>for quick information it is annoying.
>Or is it me and my computer???

Nope. It ain't you and it ain't your computer. They're the worst pile of sh1t
I've ever seen. How in the name of God did Borland{*word*222}up so badly??? Surely
they must have at least *thought* of checking the help files before they shipped
them.

And, to make it worse, when I contacted Borland about it, they had no idea that
there was a problem, and so had no idea when they would be fixed, and so had no
idea when those of us who bought Delphi 2 would have a help system we could use.

And I used to think Microsoft was bad :-)

Cheers!
Derek.

Advanced Devices Ltd.
7 Castle Park                               Computer System Consultants
Leixlip                                        Development Engineers
Co. Kildare
Ireland

Tel: (+353 1) 624 2607                   E-Mail: softw...@adl.clubi.ie
Fax: (+353 1) 624 2607                           hardw...@adl.clubi.ie