NEED PASCAL 7.0 PROGRAM!!!!

Hello,
   I need a pascal program or information on how to access my parallel
port and control devices. I have a 486 and use pascal 7.0 any information
would be helpful.
   Thanks

Re:NEED PASCAL 7.0 PROGRAM!!!!

In article <4kp828$...@newsbf02.news.aol.com> IOU1TWO wrote:

>Hello,
>   I need a pascal program or information on how to access my parallel
>port and control devices. I have a 486 and use pascal 7.0 any information
>would be helpful.
>   Thanks

Steward's Parallel port FAQ.
This you can get from this web site, directly.
http://www.paranoia.com/~filipg/HTML/LINK/PORTS/F_Parallel.html

There is some other interesting info on interfaceing to
the outside world at:
http://utelscin.el.utwente.nl/vcrypt/hardware/pc-interface/

                      ...red

Knowledge is one of the few things that you
can give away and still keep for yourself.

Other Threads