Please translate this code from TP to delphi

In article <7o6d5e$j0...@news.news-service.com>,
Oxonian <Oxon...@DDS.Nl> wrote:

:Can somebody help me i want to use my interface card (VELLEMAN K8000)
:Attached  i2c.pas   It does not work because it gives a error on the PORT

Dear Remco,

Please do not post binary attachments.

:Please help me i use delphi 4.

Please post what is basically a Delphi question to an appropriate
Delphi newsgroup.

 comp.lang.pascal.delphi.advocacy Contentious issues related to Delphi.
 comp.lang.pascal.delphi.announce Delphi related announcements. (Moderated)
 comp.lang.pascal.delphi.components.misc General component issues.
 comp.lang.pascal.delphi.components.usage Using pre-written components.
 comp.lang.pascal.delphi.components.writing Writing Delphi components.
 comp.lang.pascal.delphi.databases Database aspects of Borland Delphi.
 comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc General issues with Borland Delphi.
 comp.sources.delphi Delphi and ObjectPascal source code. (Moderated)

   All the best, Timo

Moderating at ftp:// & http://garbo.uwasa.fi/ archives 193.166.120.5

Spam foiling in effect.  My email filter autoresponder will return a
required email password to users not yet in the privileges database.
Advice on spam foiling at http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/info/spamfoil.html

Re:Please translate this code from TP to delphi

Oxonian <Oxon...@DDS.Nl> wrote:

:Can somebody help me i want to use my interface card (VELLEMAN K8000)
:Attached  i2c.pas   It does not work because it gives a error on the PORT

Dear Remco,

To maximize your chances of eliciting useful responses it is
advisable to take into account a couple of posting basics:

Please do not post binary attachments. If you have a reasonable
length of code, post it in text only. If it is overly long, make it
available on a web site and post the URL.

:Please help me i use delphi 4.

Please post what is basically a Delphi question to an appropriate
Delphi newsgroup. That's where the Delphi discussions and know-how
are best located.

 comp.lang.pascal.delphi.advocacy Contentious issues related to Delphi.
 comp.lang.pascal.delphi.announce Delphi related announcements. (Moderated)
 comp.lang.pascal.delphi.components.misc General component issues.
 comp.lang.pascal.delphi.components.usage Using pre-written components.
 comp.lang.pascal.delphi.components.writing Writing Delphi components.
 comp.lang.pascal.delphi.databases Database aspects of Borland Delphi.
 comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc General issues with Borland Delphi.
 comp.sources.delphi Delphi and ObjectPascal source code. (Moderated)

   All the best, Timo

Moderating at ftp:// & http://garbo.uwasa.fi/ archives 193.166.120.5

Spam foiling in effect.  My email filter autoresponder will return a
required email password to users not yet in the privileges database.
Advice on spam foiling at http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/info/spamfoil.html

Other Threads