Handling pdf files with delphi

Hello all,

does someone know if on the net is available a component or class or
anything that can handle Adobe Acrobat files from withing a Delphi
application.
I would like to add to a pdf file just generated from a quickreport printout
(using the proper pdf writer or distille) the bookmark section or other
details.
Can anyone help ?

thanks,
Fabio
imfa...@tin.it

Could you be so kind to reply also to my email address ?

Re:Handling pdf files with delphi

Fabio,
I heard that the new RAVE 4 version of Nevrona's "Report Printer" (old name) now
does PDF.
www.nevrona.com

Gary Holbrook
"We have 4 seasons in SoCal - Drought, Earthquake, Fire and Flood"

Re:Handling pdf files with delphi

Thanks Gary,

perhaps my previous message was not very clear. Sorry for that.
My problem is not to creat e pdf. I do that already using the pdf writer
printer driver instaled with the regular version of acrobat 4.
My problem is that I would like to modify such pdf file generated by a
quickreport  so that I can add to those pdf also the internal bookmarks, or
links or other stuffs that now I have to do by hands.. :-(
In general, I would like to do from delphi the same stuff I can do from
Acrobat Exchange.
Do you or someone out therre know if there is such possbility ?

many thanks in advance,

Fabio

3AC95E17.886EF...@home.com...

"Fabio Totaro" <imfa...@tin.it> wrote in message news:Q8sy6.18265
> In general, I would like to do from delphi the same stuff I can do from
> Acrobat Exchange.
> Do you or someone out therre know if there is such possbility ?

Adobe does have an SDK that lets you work with Acrobat, I don't know if its
what you are looking for. Since its an ActiveX control you can import its
type library. Also there is PasPDF at
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/6789/pdfindex.html which
includes source and may give you some ideas.

Other Threads