HELP ! about SystemParametersInfo(SPI_SETLOWPOWERACTIVE, ...

I want to disable the low power phase of screen saver in Windows 95 with
this Win32API call (valid only for Win95):

    if not SystemParametersInfo(SPI_SETLOWPOWERACTIVE, UINT(0), nil, 0)
then
    begin
      ShowMessage('SETLOWPOWERACTIVE Error!');
      Exit;
    end;

I don't know why this doesn't work, if you know what's wrong, please
send me an email!

Tanks.

| Mauro Castaldo (m...@flashnet.it) Rome, ITALY. |

Re:HELP ! about SystemParametersInfo(SPI_SETLOWPOWERACTIVE, ...

Looks OK to me.  Call SysErrorMessage(GetLastError) - it will return some
more info.

--
Mark Pritchard
-------------

Mauro Castaldo <m...@flashnet.it> wrote in article
<324EFAF4....@flashnet.it>...

> I want to disable the low power phase of screen saver in Windows 95 with
> this Win32API call (valid only for Win95):

>     if not SystemParametersInfo(SPI_SETLOWPOWERACTIVE, UINT(0), nil, 0)
> then
>     begin
>       ShowMessage('SETLOWPOWERACTIVE Error!');
>       Exit;
>     end;

Other Threads