writing TSR on pascal

Hello , everybody!

 How do  you think, is it possible to
write a TSR on pascal , which works whith hard drive ?
I can do it on asm , but i want to do it on pas!

Re:writing TSR on pascal

Buy Turbo Professional by Turbo Power Software.  You can find them on the
web.

Danil B. Ryabko <rya...@math.ku.dk> wrote in article
<33F1EC9A.3C1C...@math.ku.dk>...

In article <33F1EC9A.3C1C...@math.ku.dk>, rya...@neic.nsk.su wrote:
>Hello , everybody!

> How do  you think, is it possible to
>write a TSR on pascal , which works whith hard drive ?
>I can do it on asm , but i want to do it on pas!

yes.

Bevyn.

--
disclaimer

not only did i not post this i have never seen any of these letters before in my life.

ignorance is bliss
and in this group i feel at peace

Guaranteed silly posts or my money back!!!

Re:writing TSR on pascal

Bevyn Douglas Quiding wrote:

> In article <33F1EC9A.3C1C...@math.ku.dk>, rya...@neic.nsk.su wrote:

> >Hello , everybody!

> > How do  you think, is it possible to
> >write a TSR on pascal , which works whith hard drive ?
> >I can do it on asm , but i want to do it on pas!

> yes.

And how? I'll be glad to look at the example.

Re:writing TSR on pascal

Bevyn Douglas Quiding wrote:

> In article <33F1EC9A.3C1C...@math.ku.dk>, rya...@neic.nsk.su wrote:

> >Hello , everybody!

> > How do  you think, is it possible to
> >write a TSR on pascal , which works whith hard drive ?
> >I can do it on asm , but i want to do it on pas!

> yes.

And how? I'll be glad to look at the example.

Other Threads