How can I access the controls of the other forms?

Could you please advice how can I access the controls of the other forms? I
tried the A:=form2.edit4.text but it doesn't work. How can I do that?

Thank you in advance,

L.Arc.

Re:How can I access the controls of the other forms?

Leonid A.Arcadiev wrote:
> Could you please advice how can I access the controls of the other forms? I
> tried the A:=form2.edit4.text but it doesn't work. How can I do that?

> Thank you in advance,

> L.Arc.

 You have to declare the use of "form2" in the IMPLEMENTATION part, and then
you can easily access its control, like :
edit1.text:=form2.edit1.text

Leonid A.Arcadiev wrote:
> Could you please advice how can I access the controls of the other forms? I
> tried the A:=form2.edit4.text but it doesn't work. How can I do that?

> Thank you in advance,

> L.Arc.

 You have to declare the use of "form2" in the IMPLEMENTATION part of your
"form1", and then you can easily access its controls, like :
edit1.text:=form2.edit1.text

Other Threads