I am a New User Please Help ME

When I try to Create Database In Interbase 6.0 I got This Error . DPB
Constant (0) is unknown . And Can I know what is ROLE means??

Re:I am a New User Please Help ME

Hei Sze Loong...

Post your interbase question at interbase newsgroup

DPB Constant(0)....get IBCONSOLE 3.10

ROLE........Roles created with CREATE ROLE can be granted privilages just as
users can. These roles can be granted to users, who then inherit the
privilege list that has been granted to the role. Users must specify the
role at connect time. Use Grant to grant privileges (ALL, SELECT, INSERT,
UPDATE, DELETE, EXECUTE, REFERENCES) to a role and to grant a role to users.
Use REVOKE to revoke them.

"Sze Loong" <shil...@pc.jaring.my> wrote in message news:399e60f1_1@dnews...
> When I try to Create Database In Interbase 6.0 I got This Error . DPB
> Constant (0) is unknown . And Can I know what is ROLE means??

Other Threads